|JAN 15, 2017||MOOSE VS WOLVES||214824206||$6,200||Glen Hildebrand|
|JAN 13, 2017||MOOSE VS WOLVES||225343901||$4,260||Koreen Ogg|
|JAN 8, 2017||MOOSE VS WILD||654700104||$3,930||Tyler Lalchun|
|JAN 7, 2017||MOOSE VS WILD||614176209||$5,557.50||Christopher Janzen|
|JAN 4, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||282008701||$4,810||Lindsey Adams|
|JAN 3, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||619364106||$4,192.50||Dori Reddig|
|JAN 1, 2017||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||283673011||$6,762.50||Patti Broughton|
|DEC 30, 2016||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||288728706||$5,662.50||Darcy Tiderman|
|DEC 10, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||283859913||$5,037.50||Kyle Swan|
|DEC 9, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||686428002||$4,337.50||Bradley Pritchard|
|DEC 4, 2016||MOOSE VS STARS||281605350||$5,060||Cecilia O’Flaherty|
|DEC 3, 2016||MOOSE VS STARS||630245339||$8,502.50||Joseph Ashwell|
|NOV 23, 2016||MOOSE VS WILD||295566403||$3,340||Dylan MacTavish|
|NOV 22, 2016||MOOSE VS WILD||280406702||$4,285||Meradith Anderson|
|NOV 5, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||213062003||$6,525||Lisa Coleshill|
|NOV 3, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||206267105||$3,440||Rodney Girouard|
|OCT 29, 2016||MOOSE VS GULLS||199348409||$3,960||Ron Edmonds|
|OCT 28, 2016||MOOSE VS GULLS||683580205||$4,212.50||Manuel Fernandes|
|OCT 20, 2016||MOOSE VS CONDORS||215072701||$2,947.50||Bryan Mcfadyen|
|OCT 18, 2016||MOOSE VS CONDORS||687271203||$5,057.50||Rod Hladun|
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game.
- Tickets sold through our Bump 50:50 electronic system are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50. Paper rip tickets are 1 for $5.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are stored electronically.
- Ticket sales are at all Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the MTS Centre.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the 14 minute mark of the 3rd period.
- The winning ticket number with be identified and announced on-camera and on the score clock at approximately the six-minute mark of the 3rd period of all Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose home games. If whistles do not allow for a draw to be made during a television time-out in the last 6 minutes of the game, the draw will occur after the game immediately following the 3 stars.
- The winner goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to hand in their winning ticket. The ticket must be validated by the True North Youth Foundation. Any ticket is void if it is unissued, altered, counterfeited, forged or produced in error, or which is any material manner illegible, mutilated, defective, misprinted or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the True North Youth Foundation’s validation tests.
- The winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after five business days from the True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department.
- Prize is paid by cheque and will be mailed within 5 business days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the True North Youth Foundation.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the True North Youth Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or www.moosehockey.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Program 345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6 email@example.com
License # LGA 3027RF
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.