The American Hockey League and The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. AHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct. The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviours or unruly actions. Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive or profane language or obscene gestures.
- ans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behaviour deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests. Those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behaviour to MTS Centre staff including your ramp attendant or stopping by Guest Services. Fans may also contact security directly by calling or texting (204) 770-9117. Please provide your seat location along with the nature of the issue. MTS Centre Security and event staff will attend to the issue promptly and discreetly.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the MTS Centre.
- Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from MTS Centre staff regarding building policies, operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on MTS Centre property.
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the MTS Centre without a seat refund. Serious or repeated violations may also result in supplementary action, including revocation of MTS Centre privileges, cancellation of Manitoba Moose season seat accounts and all legal remedies.
The AHL and the Manitoba Moose thank you for adhering to the provisions of the AHL Fan Code of Conduct.
Hockey Etiquette / MTS Centre Rules
We encourage all fans to respect other patrons at Manitoba Moose Hockey games. We suggest that you follow the guidelines put forth which are considered to be proper hockey etiquette and put in place to enhance your game experience.
- Refrain from leaning forward in your seats as to obstruct other patrons.
- Limit standing during play.
- Be mindful of paraphernalia that is obstructive to those around you (large hats, helmets, signs, flags, etc.)
- Please wait until a stoppage in play to leave your seats to enter the concourse or return afterwards.