Last updated: October 19-2021
What food and beverage items are included in the Concessions Discount Card?
- Pizza, Popcorn, Domestic Beer, Fountain Drinks, and Bottled Water.
When can I use my card?
- At all Manitoba Moose regular season home and playoff games starting Oct. 22, 2021.
Do I need to show my card to receive the discount?
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase. It will be swiped at the point-of-sale to validate your discount.
- To assist with an expedited service experience, please have the card ready when arriving at the point-of-sale.
Where can I use my discount card?
- Discount cards can be used at all point-of-sale concession and bar locations throughout Canada Life Centre.
- Exceptions include:
- Portable and hawker locations
What happens if I lose my card?
- If at the game, please visit the Box Office located at Gate 1, across from section 103 before the end of the 1st intermission. A temporary card will be issued to the primary seat holder on the account and a new card can be mailed or available for pick up at the Box Office at a future game.
- You can also contact your email@example.com to request a new card.
What happens if I forgot my card?
- The card must be shown to receive the discount.
- Please visit the Box Office located at Gate 1, across from section 103 before the end of the 1st intermission. A temporary card will be issued to the primary seat holder on the account for that game.