Moose Launch 2021 Autism Awareness CampaignBy: Manitoba Moose Staff | Published: April 2nd 2021
The Manitoba Moose announced the team is launching its annual Autism Awareness Campaign today, Friday, April 2 and running through Sunday, April 9. Despite not being able to hold their usual Autism Awareness Game, the Moose are hosting an online auction in support of the St.Amant Autism Program.
To date, the fundraising efforts of the Moose and the generosity of fans has raised over $66,000 for St.Amant’s Autism Program. Specifically the funds have been used to outfit five Autism Early Learning classrooms in Winnipeg.
The auction will be hosted on the Manitoba Moose Mobile App and items are open for bidding now. Fans can bid on fantastic Autism Awareness themed items including:
- Five 2020 Game-Worn/Issued Autism Awareness Jerseys including goaltender Mikhail Berdin
- Two replica Manitoba Moose Jerseys autographed by Winnipeg Jets first round picks Cole Perfetti or Ville Heinola
- Customizable 2020 Autism Awareness Jersey
- Customizable 2019 Autism Awareness Jersey
- Two autographed Autism Awareness themed dressing room name bars
- 10 Autism Awareness themed plush Moose
The auction can also be accessed on desktop browsers by clicking here. All listed prices are in USD.